Globalisation has resulted in people moving out of their homeland and settling down in other places for career requirement. This has created a generation who can speak in a language but can’t read it since they have never studied that script. This could be their Mother Tongue – in which they can speak since that’s the language spoken in their homes, but can’t read since they have not got any exposure to the script. This could also be the language spoken in the new region they settle in. They learn to speak the new language but cannot read the script!
Readmylanguage bridges this gap by enabling people to read in any language by simply transliterating the script!
You can read poetry written by Rabindranath Tagore in Bengali, without translating it, by using the Readmylanguage app to transliterate it in English, Hindi, Marathi or any of the 12 Indian scripts supported by the App.
You can read a Hindi newspaper available online without translating it by using the Readmylanguage app to transliterate it.
So enjoy the magic of readmylanguage which empowers you to read in any language you desire as long as you can speak in that language.
Currently readmylanguage supports these languages
The transliteration output of the above languages can be done in English, Hindi, Marathi Gujarati and Bengali and so on.
We have 2 New Path Breaking priced products
1) Real English to Indian script phonetically transliterate with objective of English Education. For this purpose we have a learn facility with word lookup in English to Vernacular Dictionary.
2) A offline MS Word transliteration from Hinglish(Hindi written in SMS/phonetic English) to proper Hindi.
Readmylanguage has a wide use for people who desire to read a language without knowing the script. It can be used by people to:
- Read literature, stories, novels, poetry, etc. in your mother tongue, even if you can’t read the script
- Read newspapers or any other website content written in a language that you speak but can’t read
- Gain proficiency in a language (e.g. English) which you understand and but have limited vocabulary of and can’t speak fluently due to lack of practice and exposure.
- Teach children any language by giving them exposure to the language in a script they understand
- Children can entertain themselves by reading cartoons, comics and stories in a language they understand but can’t read
The flexibility of usage makes readmylanguage not only a highly useful app but also a lot of fun to work with. It’s a must have App!
Our Apps are available in Android, Apple(IOS) and Win8 smart phones and tablets.
Browser extensions in Chrome, Safari, Firefox on PCs Laptops (Windows and MAC).